Do you need to travel for business? You can look incredible for 7 days with only a few pieces of business clothing when you know which pieces to select.
Do this by carefully planning your business wardrobe with essential pieces that mix and match to provide a fresh look without a lot of problems. You can view all products for the type of business dress you want.
Here are 5 ways to dress up vertically.
1. For men, ties are actually a vertical element because they point directly on your face. The stripes of pinstripes and chalk in suit cloth and long jackets with long pants are also vertical clothes.
2. For men and women: dress in monotone, which means wearing different shades of the same color. Wear the darker tones on the bottom with clearer colors of your face. You will look larger, thinner, and coordinated. When you select high-quality fabrics with rich colors and tones, you plan a rich and successful image.
3. For women: thin straight skirts are an instantaneous vertical. When you wear thin skirts, coordinate your bottom and the color of the shoe to match or mix or be a darker shade than your hem length to create a vertical solid.
4. Failed or semi-adjusted jackets: Choose jackets that pinch to size and make sure they end at your inmost body, not your biggest point, like hips. The jackets create a horizontal line where they end, so you want to be sure they end at your thinnest point.
5. Short jackets: Short jackets look great when balanced with longer skirts or pants. The vertical effect is the most powerful when you match the colors.