If you have a favourite strain and you want to try your hand at growing it yourself, you can easily duplicate it through a process called cloning.
Cloning is the process of snipping off sections of a healthy marijuana plant and allowing them to take root as completely new marijuana plants. The clone itself is either a cutting or severed part of a plant that grows roots, which will eventually turn into a genetic duplicate of its original donor. Ultimately, all plants, including marijuana, contain essential information to reconstruct the entire plant.
Following are some of the important things you should know before making a purchase:
- Whether you visit a marijuana dispensary or buy marijuana clones for sale in Los Angeles, you should make sure that the strains are reliable, potent, and high-quality.
- It’s also important to know that the clones contain absolutely zero pests, diseases, viruses, and bacteria.
- Additionally, the marijuana clones should have clearly visible developed root systems, otherwise, they’re not worth buying.
- The marijuana clones should also be priced reasonably, especially if you’re a state-registered medical marijuana patient. They should also come with a money-back guarantee, in case any issues arise.
- Whether you’re a medical patient, caregiver, or recreational user, it’s important to go through a secure and safe in-person pickup.
- Lastly, marijuana dispensary or collective should offer significant diversity regarding clone prices, sizes, and genetics.